The truth about elephants / Maxwell Eaton III.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Knoxville Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Knoxville Public Library||J 599.67 (Text)||30543003730838||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781626726697 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1626726698 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 
- Copyright: ©2018
"A Neal Porter book."--Title page.
"Seriously funny facts about your favorite animals."--Cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Introduces elephants, discussing everything from their constantly growing tusks and their six sets of teeth to their ability to purr and the ways readers can help conservation efforts.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elephants > Juvenile literature.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: