Listening to love / Beth Wiseman.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Knoxville Public Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Knoxville Public Library||F WIS (Text)||30543003731752||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||07/12/2021|
- ISBN: 9780310359678
- Physical Description: 409 pages; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ℗♭2019.
Includes discussion questions.
Lucas Shetler lives in a strict Old Order Amish district. His community hasn't embraced the technology common in other Amish communities, so they live without phones and keep food refrigerated with ice blocks. Lucas's family is intent on staying detached from the outside world. Natalie Collins is the furthest from Amish one can be. She's grown up with any convenience she could want but is carrying a past of pain and broken relationships with her family. She's pursuing a career in veterinary medicine, and falling in love with Lucas isn't in the plan. As Natalie and Lucas start to reckon with a future that neither of them expected, they encounter family opposition from all sides. As the people they love try to force their own plans onto the couple, Lucas and Natalie realize how difficult it will be to stay true to themselves and one another.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Veterinarians > Fiction.
Youth > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- An Amish journey novel ; 2.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction.
- Wiseman, Beth, 1962- Amish journey novel ; 2.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction series.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: