Ben Franklin for beginners / by Tim E. Ogline.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Knoxville Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Knoxville Public Library||J 973.3092 OGL (Text)||30543003715607||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781934389485 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 159 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Danbury, CT : For Beginners, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- For beginners
- Beginners documentary comic books
- For beginners.
- Writers and Readers documentary comic book.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: