Golden Gate / by James Ponti.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Knoxville Public Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Knoxville Public Library||J F PON (Text)||30543003732503||Juvenile Fiction||Checked Out||08/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9781534414945 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1534414940 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 425 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2021.
- Copyright: 2021
"After thwarting a notorious villain at an eco-summit in Paris, the City Spies are gearing up for their next mission. Operating out of a base in Scotland, this secret team of young agents working for the British Secret Intelligence Service's MI6 division have honed their unique skills, such as sleight of hand, breaking and entering, observation, and explosives. All of these allow them to go places in the world of espionage where adults can't."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foster children > Fiction.
Spies > Fiction.
Hackers > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
Foster children > Juvenile fiction.
Hackers > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: