Beyonders : A world without heroes / Brandon Mull.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Knoxville Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Knoxville Public Library||J F MUL (Text)||30543003730697||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416997924 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 141699792X (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781416997931
- Physical Description: 454 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, , ℗♭2011.
Fourteen-year-old Jason Walker is transported to a strange world called Lyrian, where he joins Rachel, who was also drawn there from our world, and a few rebels, to piece together the Word that can destroy the malicious wizard emperor, Surroth.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG+ 5.1 19 19 142617.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space and time > Juvenile fiction.
Revolutions > Juvenile fiction.
Wizards > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Heroes > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: