The Wingfeather Saga: North! or be eaten. book 2 / Andrew Peterson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Knoxville Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Knoxville Public Library||J F PET (Text)||30543003730663||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525653578 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 330 pages: ill., 24 cm
- Publisher: Colorado Springs, CO : WaterBrook, 
Originally published in 2009.
Jealousies and bitterness threaten to tear apart the three Igiby siblings, heirs to a legendary kingdom across the sea, just when they must work together to battle the monsters of Glipwood Forest, the thieving Stranders of the East Bend, and the dreaded Fork Factory.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: MG; BL: 5.6; AR pts.: 19.0; AR quiz no.: 140288
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Juvenile fiction.
Identity > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Wingfeather saga ; book 2
- Peterson, Andrew, 1974- The wingfeather saga ; 2.
- The Wingfeather saga
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: