City spies / by James Ponti.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Knoxville Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Knoxville Public Library||J F PON (Text)||30543003732644||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534414914
- ISBN: 1534414916
- ISBN: 9781534414921
- Physical Description: 378 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2020.
- Copyright: 2020
"Sara Martinez is facing years in the juvenile detention system for hacking into the foster care computer system to prove that her foster parents are crooks. But then she gets a second chance when a mysterious man offers her a chance to join a group of MI6 affiliated spies"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foster children > Juvenile fiction.
Hackers > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Foster children > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: